Mattoon, IL Counselors
LifeLinks was chartered in 1965 as a non profit community mental health health agency. Our mission is to design and deliver an array of high quality, cost effective, outpatient behavioral health services oriented toward consumer recovery and responsive to the needs of the consumers, their families and the community.
Annually we serve approximately 2100 individuals including more than 650 very young children (under the age of 5), children, and adolescents.
- Child, Adolescent and Adult Outpatient Counseling
- Screening, Assessment and Support Services (SASS) for children at risk of psychiatric hospitalization
- 24 hour crisis services
- Community Support Services for adults with major psychiatric disorders
- Psychiatry and medication management
- DUI evaluation and Risk Education Classes
- Children FIRST classes
Contact LifeLinks today at 217-238-5700 and ask for the Access Center or you may visit our main website for more details.
Additional Contact Info: Crisis Line: 866-567-2400